Monday, September 30, 2013

EUR / USD UPDATE: MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2013. 06:21HRS

EUR / USD:

Price has been unable to maintain its progress above the averages and I have been stopped at break even.

The high of the position was at 1.3564 (2%). This was a good position with good risk reward.
However, the forex markets are a tad range bound at the moment, and this is limiting the potential profit on each position.
There was 2% available on this position, 1.8% on the Gold trade from Tuesday last week and 1% on the Brent Oil position on Wednesday of last week.

The market will break and I will bank when the chart tells me to.

This is now a double top and if price breaks down with good momentum, I will consider the short trade.

Chart below:

 
I will update again when the next strategy trade has been identified.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment