Thursday, February 27, 2014

EUR / JPY UPDATE 7.5% profit at market: Thursday 27th February 2014. 10:42hrs

EUR / JPY:

EJ has continued to move down.

With USD / JPY breaking out of the wedge I am hopeful this trade is going to move toward my end target.

The first position (short 140.25) is in profit by 125 pips or 3.57%

The second position (short 140.00) is in profit by 100 pips or 4%.

Chart below:



 

 
Personally I am happy to hold through the pull back and look to add again.
 
However a profit of 7.5% is very good and you may consider closing here or at least taking some money off the table.
 
As I said I will look to add in again if we see another strong push down.
 
I will update you should I place another stop sell order.
 
In the mean time have a great day.
 
Regards
 
MDT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment