Friday, June 22, 2012

Cable, Aussie & EU Update. Friday 22nd June 2012 06:41hrs

Good morning,

My orders have NOT been hit over night.

I have adjusted the orders to take into account the Central Daily Pivot Point (DP) moving down from yesterdays levels.

My strategy says I can not get short above a Daily Pivot or Long below. therefore the new levels and charts are below.

Cable:

Entry 1.5630

Stop: 1.5580

Target: 1.5380 (5%)

 




EU:

Entry: 1.2590

Stop: 1.2640

Target: 1.2340 (5%)


I have removed my Aussie / USD order for now as the risk reward has become a little unrealistic at the new levels.

I will continue to monitor this pair as there may still be an opportunity but with a tighter stop loss.

I will update again if an when the trades are triggered.

Have a great day

Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment