Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Market remains suported. Wednesday 13th June 2012 06:29hrs

Cable.

There is clear resistance at 1.5600 in the form of a triple top, however there is a rising trend line below. I am waiting for a break with the trend before I play Cable.

Chart below




Aussie / USD

This pair has made higher highs and I should be looking for longs, however price continually stalls at the physiologically important level of 1.000. I am therefore waiting for a break before attempting a position on this pair.

Chart below.


Cad / JPY

This is very much like Cable in so much as there is a clear double top at 78.00 with consistent higher lows below, forming a rising trend line.
I will wait for the market to show direction before trading Cad / JPY.

Chart below





With price trapped in like this, and with Spanish rates at almost records highs, and a Greek election on Sunday. I am sure there will be some action before the month is out.

I just need to stay sharp and wait for the market to move. I prefer to sit on my hands than get chopped up in a sideways market.

I trust you all agree.

Best Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment