Thursday, January 17, 2013

AUD / JPY Update: 17.01.13 04:36hrs

AUD / JPY:

The Australian data for Employment change was worse than expected.

0:30AUDEmployment Change-5.5K2.3K17.1K

Price has made it's move down towards yesterdays low.

I have moved the stop loss, to lock in a small profit of 15 pips.

The stop loss for both positions is now 93.40

The price at the time of writing is 92.55. This means the trade is currently in profit by 2%

Chart below:

 


My target price of 91.25 remains and I am hopeful that this can be hit over the next few days.

I will look to lock in more profit again this evening.

I will update you again should the target be hit or if I move the stop loss again.

I am looking for the next strategy trade and will update once it has been identified.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment