Wednesday, January 09, 2013

EUR / USD Update: 09/01/13 14:39hrs

EUR / USD:

Price has messed around for most of the morning.

During this range bound period I have been stopped at break even.

Price has since made its move down by 40 odd pips. Nothing to exciting but still a profit of 1.5%

I could have held the risk on the position, but i just wasn't prepared to be stopped out for -1% in a slow market.

Chart below:

 

 
I am a tad gutted as my entries were perfect with today's high at 1.30954.
However I would be more gutted to get stopped on a position that was doing nothing and had become only a 50 - 50 shot at 5am.
For the trade to be viable I need a push away from the entry as soon as possible.
I held the risk over night and wasn't happy holding into The London Open.
 
My Bad....
 
I will post again when I find the next strategy trade.
 
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment