Thursday, March 21, 2013

EUR / JPY UPDATE: 21/03/13 17:22HRS

EUR / JPY:

Price has been down as low as 122.45 or 95 pips from my entry.
This meant the trade was in profit by 1% with only 0.5% risk taken.

I had moved the stop to break even as previously stated.
Price begun to pull back aggressively so I closed the position for 20 pips profit or 0.25%

If I had held the position at break even then I would have been stopped at break even.

Price has now spiked back down and another new low has been made.

Price now seems to have decided to go for the initial target at 121.85 without me.

I am, as always very mindful of preserving our capital and moving the stop loss to eliminate the risk is the best way to do this.

I would do the same again on the next set up.

Chart Below:

 
Have a good evening
 
Regards
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment