Monday, March 18, 2013

NZD / JPY UPDATE: 18/03/2013 04:51HRS

NZD / JPY:

As I said on Thursday last week I have been stopped out for -1% on this trade.

I thought it would be a good idea to show you the chart this morning.

Chart below:

 
As you can see, price has moved down by 100 pips and the trade would be in profit by 80 pips or
2.2%.
 
I was stopped out by the the spread and that is a little unlucky I think.
 
Sometimes you can be right and still be wrong.
 
That said it will not be the last time it happens.
 
On to the next one.
 
CAD / JPY looks interesting and may be a trade for later this morning, I will just wait and see if the gap gets filled through the London session.
 
Have a good week, I will post again when the next strategy trade has been identified.
 
Regards
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment