Friday, April 19, 2013

AUD / JPY & CAD / JPY UPDATE: 19/04/13. 17:41hrs

CAD / JPY:

Price did pull back and the first order has been hit.
Price then move away from the entry by 35 pips.
I moved the stop to break even to eliminate the risk on the position
I also removed the second order.
However, and there seems to be a however all to often just at the minute.
Price has revisited the entry and stopped me at break even.

Chart below:


AUD / JPY:

With the weekend just around the corner and price action limited. I have decided to back away from this trade. I have removed the orders and will look to get involved again on Monday morning.

Over all its been a decent week price has been moving and I have made a few bob.

I will look to improve on this over the coming weeks.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment