Thursday, April 26, 2012

AUSSIE / JPY Thursday 26th April 2012 12:07hrs

Aussie / JPY

This instrument has been trending down for the past 6 weeks.

Price has retraced to the 38.2% fib level of the ;last move down from a high of 88.60 to a low of 82.45

Chart below

 



Price has found resistance at 84.35 and a double top formation is in play.

Price has broken down through the averages and I am looking to enter short on a pull back to the averages with an overbought stochastic.

Entry levels and chart below

Entry: 83.95

Stop: 84.15

Target 82.95


Price has pulled back but the stochastic is still not at the correct level.

If this is the case I may hold off the short until I see confirmed resistance at my entry level.

I will update if and when a trade is entered.

Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment