Thursday, April 26, 2012

AUSSIE / JPY Update Thursday 26th April 2012 16:19hrs

Aussie / JPY

Price has moved down to a low of 83.54 (2.2%)

However positive news from the USA with "Pending home sales" expected at 1.2% increase actual 4.1% increase and "Unemployment Claims" expected at 374K actual 388K

This positive news has pushed equities higher and in turn weakened the YEN.

This weakened YEN has produced a pull back to the entry level and I have been stopped out at break even by the spread. High of 83.94 on the pull back.

Price is now back down in the 83.70's and I expect a retest of support at 82.95 without me.

Chart below.

 


Still nothing lost and I managed to nick 5 pips to cover some small expenses.

I will update when the next strategy trade develops.

Have a good evening

Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment