Thursday, April 05, 2012

Cable, EU & Kiwi. Thursday 5th April 2012 07:18hrs

Cable.

The pull back has still not arrived and we now have a short term cross against the trade direction.

Chart below



I have removed my order to go short for the time being.

I have not given up on the trade, I would just prefer to enter when the market is moving back in the desired direction. I am looking for a price to break back down through the Daily Pivot (DP White solid line) 1.5875. I will update with the levels later.

EU

This is in the same position as Cable and the short term price action is bid so order removed for now.

Chart below



Looking to enter on the break back down.

Kiwi

Short term price action is bid looking to enter on the break of DP 0.8154 area.

Chart below


I will update as and when I enter short positions

Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment