Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sterling Aussie from 17/04/2012 Update

Sterling / Aussie.

I attempted a long on this currency cross on Tuesday as below.

Entry: 1.5350

Stop: 1.5315

Target 1.5525 (5%)

Chart below



Unfortunately I was stopped out on Tuesday afternoon.

Chart below



Price made a low of 1.5290 and then without me, made the move up that I had hope to profit from.


The target of 1.5525 has been hit this afternoon.


This is obviously very frustrating, however I think it is worth while pointing out, that once again the strategy showed the way with direction.

Chart below



This is not the first time that I have had a lean spell and I am sure it wont be the last time either.

For me thing to do is to sit on my hands, wait patiently for the correct strategy trade, with good risk reward to present itself and then nail it.

I am still looking for said trade and I will update once it has been identified.

I hope you are having a good week.

Best Regards

Scott




No comments:

Post a Comment