Friday, April 13, 2012

Sterling Yen Friday 13th April 2012 15.19hrs

Sterling Yen.

As I said in my previous post, my stop loss was hit on this trade at 129.30.

I thought I would just show you what the chart looks like now at 15.20hrs.

Charts below

Entry 10:53hrs


Stopped out 12:33hrs


Break even 15: 20hrs




As you can see the high on the chart is 129.343. My stoploss was at 129.30

I was spiked out of the trade by 4.3 pips.

The trade is now in profit by over 1%, with the potential to reach the 5% target early next week.

Whether this trade hits the target or not is no longer relevant, however this trade would now have the stop at break even and the risk would have been eliminated.

I know it doesn't count for much now, but I felt I should point this out.

I am looking forward to next week, when I am expecting some more predictable markets that are not so choppy.

I finish this week -2%

I am sure I will get this back in the very near future and expect to be running a profit on the book by the month end.

I hope you all have a very nice weekend.

Best Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment