Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Aussie /USD, Kiwi / USD & Aussie / CAD Tuesday 20th March 2012 14:30hrs

Aussie / USD

As mentioned this morning I have been looking to get a short position on my book on this pair.

The averages have now crossed to the down side and I am looking to enter short on the pull back.

If the stochastic is in the overbought zone when price retraces to the 50%fib level I will have an order to open the position.

Charts and levels are below.

Entry: 1.0545

Stop: 10575

Target: 1.0395



Kiwi / USD


As mentioned this morning I have been looking to get a short position on my book on this pair.

The averages have now crossed to the down side and I am looking to enter short on the pull back.

If the stochastic is in the overbought zone when price retraces to the 50%fib level I will have an order to open the position.

Charts and levels below.

Entry: 0.8205

Stop: 0.8240

Target: 0.8030



Aussie / CAD

Aussie Cad has been in a down trend since the end of February 2012.



Price has retrace to 61.8% of the last big moved down and the shorter term averages have crossed back down in the direction of the main trend.

I am looking to enter short with the trend on a pull back to the the short term averages and the 50% fib level

Chart and levels below

Entry: 1.0450

Stop: 1.0480

Target: 1.0350




I will update later today when the trades are triggered and again when I move the stop loss.


Regards

Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment