Friday, March 23, 2012

Trade update: Friday 23rd March 2012 08:00hrs

Euro / USD

As mentioned this morning I was concerned that the trade had not moved down by 40 or 50 pips over night. With that in mind I pushed the stop loss to break even, to remove the risk on this position.

The stop has been hit and the position was closed for 0%.

This was a good strategy trade and it ticked all the boxes. Just a shame we didn't get the dollar strength required to push this pair lower.

The initial stop would have been hit, if I hadn't moved the stop to break even for a loss of -1%

Chart below




Cable

This order was removed as I feared the US Dollar was weakening and we would get stopped out.

As you can see from the chart below these fears were realised this morning and it was a good move to cancel the trade.

The stop would have been hit for -1%

Chart below.




To confirm we are flat at this point in time and we are running a 0% profit.


I am still looking for a strategy trade, if I find one we will be in it.

Have a good day

Regards

Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment