Friday, March 23, 2012

Weeks review Friday 23rd Mrch 2012 14:15hrs

Hi,

Well I have tried a few trades this week and I just can't get anything to stick.

Either things are too weak to pull back (AUSSIE USD & AUSSIE CAD), or on the pull back the market changes its mind an reverses. (KIWI / USD)

In hindsight I could have been a bit more aggressive on the KIWI / USD trade and taken the short on the way back down, however I don't normally get aggressive and with it being Tuesday I thought I would get a better set up else where. In real time I felt it could break higher as Euro / USD and Cable did this morning.

I finish this week flat and next week will bring more opportunities.

We have some Red news items next week, with Bernanke speaking on Monday and a G7 meeting Tuesday which I am sure will gets us off to a decent start.

5% wont be far away.

Hope you have a good weekend and I will post again on Monday.

Best Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment