Tuesday, March 20, 2012

USD Strength. Tuesday 20th March 2012 08:15


I am monitoring the following instruments. Kiwi/USD, Aussie/USD, Aussie/JPY and Euro/USD

Details are below.



EURO/USD

Following my post yesterday afternoon, The USD weakened and EU rallied to 1.3250 area mentioned in my post on Friday. This has provided me with the pull back from support that will allow a short entry once the averages cross back down through 1.3150.

I do not have levels just yet. I will update once we see the averages cross.


Chart below




Kiwi/USD

Kiwi is still in a down trend and has clear resistance in the form of a triple top at 0.8275.

Chart Below.

 



I am looking for a cross of the averages a pull back and a short position will be taken.
I will update with levels once the cross take place.
Chart below




Aussie / USD

AU is also trending down and I am looking for a short entry.

Chart Below


The averages are looking to cross down this morning / afternoon. Once this has taken place I will look to get short on the pull back to resistance.
Chart below
 


Aussie / JPY
This pair has been trending up for the past 4 months.
Chart below



If we can get a good pull back over the next 24 / 48 hours it would be looking good for a long trade.


I will update on these potential set ups during the day and the rest of this week.
Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment