Friday, March 23, 2012

Trade Update: Friday 23rd March 05:30hrs

Euro / USD.

STOP TO BREAK EVEN.

We have been triggered into this trade over night and we are short at 1.3205.

Price is in a small channel and I would like to see this break down first thing this morning.

Price is not very far from entry and I would have preferred this trade to be 40 or 50 pips further down

I have decided to move the stop to break even to remove the risk as there is a chance that it could break to the up side and hit the stop loss.

This one needs to go in the London Open or we will be out for 0%

Chart below

 



Cable.

ORDER REMOVED

We have been to within 4 pips of the entry with an over night high of 1.5826.

Unfortunately my order was at 1.5830.

I have removed my order as we should expect price to make its move down towards 1.5770 this morning. If it doesn't then we wouldn't want to be short as the market has some buyers at these levels and we would be stopped out for a loss.

Chart below

 



I will update on any new trades and Euro / USD later today


Regards

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment