Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trade Update. Wednesday 21st March 2012 06:25hrs

Aussie / USD

I have removed the order for the moment as we have a short term moving average cross against the direction of our trade.
This is showing that the market is not ready to come off just yet. I am still looking to get short, but will enter when the market is ready to sell off again. I do not want to swim against the tide.

Aussie / Cad.

Unfortunately this pair did not pull back enough to give me an entry with good risk reward and has made a lower low without triggering my order.
I will wait for price to pull back and enter on the next short term cross back down.

Kiwi / USD.

Same as Aussie / USD. Price is above the Daily Pivot at the time of writing. Looking to get short on the break back down as currently USD is a tad weak and I do not want to go against the market in the short term

We are still flat at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment